APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE LEAGUE NOW OPEN
If you wish to join the League for the 2020-21 season, applications are now open. The last date for applications to be received are 16th April 2020. Existing Clubs will be contacted separately in April about next season.
Guidance for Applications to League are as follows
1. Applications to be made by 16th April 2020.
2. Club must be affiliated to FA via relevant County Football Association (CFA). Affiliations for following season are accepted from May onwards by CFA’s
3. Club to attend new Clubs interview on 23rd April 2020. Invitation with details will be issued nearer the time.
If club proposed for acceptance by Management Committee
4. Club to be represented at AGM. Wednesday 10th June 2020.
5. Annual Subscription of £80 to be paid on or before AGM. (Figure subject to review)
6. Administration Forms to be completed and returned by AGM.
Requirements for joining the League
1. Access to Adult size football pitch with changing rooms and showers.
2. Internet access to complete results sheets
3. Mobile phone for supplying results straight after match.
4. Two Email addresses for receiving League correspondence.
5. Access to Excel for completion of Admin Forms
6. Numbered Football Kit with access to change kit for colour clashes. (Not Black)
7. Two Match Balls.
8. Post-Match Hospitality. This can at ground or nearby Pub/Club
It is also suggested that you need a squad of between 20 and 25 players in order to complete a season at Over 35’s and between 30 and 35 players at Over 45’s.
For further information and an application form please contact the Martin Berry the League Secretary on email@example.com