APPLICATIONS FOR NEW CLUBS FOR SEASON 2019/20
Applications for new Clubs wanting to join the League for next season are now open. The key points you need are as follows:
1. Applications to be made by 18th April 2019.
2. Fee for entry to the League £10
3. Club must be affiliated to FA via relevant County Football Association (CFA). Affiliations for following season are accepted from May onwards by CFA’s
4. Club to attend new Clubs interview on 25th April 2019. Invitation with details will be issued nearer the time.
If club proposed for acceptance by Management Committee
5. Club to be represented at AGM. Wednesday 12th June 2019.
6. Annual Subscription of £80 to be paid on or before AGM. (Figure subject to review)
7. Administration Forms to be completed and returned by AGM.
Requirements for joining the League
1. Access to Adult size football pitch with changing rooms and showers.
2. Internet access to complete results sheets
3. Mobile phone for supplying results straight after match.
4. Two Email addresses for receiving League correspondence.
5. Access to Excel for completion of Admin Forms
6. Numbered Football Kit with access to change kit for colour clashes. (Not Black)
7. Two Match Balls.
8. Post Match Hospitality. This can at ground or nearby Pub/Club
It is also suggested that you need a squad of between 20 and 25 players in order to complete a season at Over 35’s and between 30 and 35 players at Over 45’s.
For further information and an application form please contact the League Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org