Premier Division

At the top of table Met Police Chigwell scored two late goals to draw 3-3 with Hutton Old Boys. Met Police Chigwell’s goals came from Stuart Jones before an Eddie Nwachukwu penalty and Dave Stittle scored in the last five minutes. Bowers & Pitsea (Vichouse) missed goal keeper Phil Langridge, who completed the London Marathon on Sunday, as they went down 4-2 against Little Thurrock Dynamos. Frenford Senior had their best result of the season as they won 7-0 at White Notley.

Division One

It is really tight at the top still as Chipping Ongar and Manford Way drew 0-0. For the second week on the trot Britannia’s game was abandoned due to a serious injury, this time to one of their players. We wish him a speedy recover. Beacon Hill Rovers were leading 5-1 at the time. Old Chelmsfordians good run of form continued which has seen them move up to third place. This week braces from Alex Wilson and Simon Bowling gave them a 4-3win over Herongate Athletic. Old Parmiterians made a big improvement in their goal difference as they beat Newbury Park 7-0. Their goal scorers were Robert Stiff 4, Darren Mendez-Bailey and Paul Mitchell.

Division Two League Cup Final.

Cricketers Horndon Saxons won the Division Two Cup Final against Sporting Club Woodham. Scott Baker, Kellye Stephens and Anthony Woodbury scoring the all important goals.

Division Two East

FOBS (East Hanningfield) were in generous mood as they scored two own goals and gave away a penalty which Jamie Torhurst converted for Leigh Ramblers. Jeff Carr, Trevor Kernott and Marvin Parsons also scored as Leigh Ramblers won 6-2. Herongate Athletic Reserves led 2-1 at half time against Pavilion United thanks to 1 25th minute penalty from Peter Cofill and a Martin Westacott strike ten minutes later. Pavilion United battled back in the second half to win 4-2. Pavilion United’s goals came from David Church 2, Mark Barry and Lee Savage.

Division Two West

West Essex put themselves in prime position to win the title with a 5-2 win over Hale End Athletic. Chris Bangura’s hat-trick took his goal tally to twenty for the season with substitutes Anthony Chugs and Michael Moore getting the other goals. Maidonians are now level on points with Hale End Athletic after they drew 2-2 with Collier Row. Harold Wood Athletic’s 4-1 win over Ryan included goals from James Prue 2 and David Baines. Ryan’s reply coming from Peter Dawes. Old Parmiterians Reserves kept their survival hopes alive with a 2-0 win over Blackmore Royals.


Division Three East

Writtle went top of the Division by beating Springfield Reserves 2-0 and Chelmer Vets slipped to a surprise 2-1 defeat at White Roding. The hosts goal scoring hero’s were Mark North and Glen Parker. Chelmer’s goal came from Warren Backhouse. Henderson Casuals are still in the promotion hunt as they beat Blackmore Royals Reserves 4-1. Fourth placed Shenfield Reserves completed their home fixtures with a 7-1 victory over Peverel. Draw specialists Silver End United were at it again as neither Great Baddow or themselves could break the deadlock.

Division Three South

Little Thurrock Dynamos two all draw with Runwell Town was enough to confirm their promotion. Runwell Town’s goals came in the first half goals from Martin West and Colin Yellop. Ford Basildon’s 3-0 win over Hockley & Hawkwell means they are the only team who can deny them the title. Hannakins Farm are up to fourth place following their 5-2 victory over Benfleet. The visitors replies coming from Stephen Doe and Ian Webb.

Division Three West

Yet another Division where the top two met at the weekend. Heath Park continued their double hunt with a 5-1 win over Debden Sports. Neil Homes hat-trick and further goals from Lee Fulling and Paul Hayes did the damage with Andy Taylor replying for Debden Sports. Paringdon are up to fourth following their 5-0 victory over William Fitt. Met Police Chigwell Reserves dropped to fifth following their 3-3 draw at Hornminster. The hosts goals came from Paul Cook, Steve Dignam and Tony Mason. Peter Knight, Mark Neat and Brian Smith-Caler gave North Weald a 3-0 half time lead at Westhamians. Danny Evans scored two second half goals were not enough to earn the hosts a point.

Division Four East

Old Chelmsfordians Reserves extended their lead at the top of the table thanks to a 3-0 win over Ford Basildon Reserves. A 5-0 win over Hannakins Farm Reserves was enough to move Hutton Old Boys Reserves up to second place. Peter Allen 2, Martin Beckley, David Martin and Mark Read gave Ludlows a 5-3 win over Rayleigh. Academy Soccer and Runwell Hospital played a double header at the weekend. Academy Soccer winning one game 3-1 with the other game finishing 1-1.

Division Four West

Hatfield Broad Oak celebrated clinching promotion and the runner’s up spot following goals from Adrian Burge and Simon Cumberpatch beat Newport. West Essex Reserves season came to a end with a disappointing 2-1 defeat to Doddinghurst Olympic. David Strong scored for West Essex Reserves with Steve Fletcher and David Snowden giving the Champions the points. Fulbrook Royals ended their League campaign on a positive note as Kevin Hunt with two goals, David Mathurin and Martin Newman gave them victory over Lowhall who replied via Lee Bagot, Paul Dike and a Steven Law penalty.

Posted by:

Sign in Design by FirePixel